Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Off to Rwanda and Uganda!

Yesterday morning, Dannie and I took a motorbike to visit Letoya and Moses (2 boys who are being sponsored to go to private school) in Maasailand on the other side of the Ngong Hills. Although we primarily just played keepaway w/ Letoya's shoes, we had a lot of fun. On the way home, we saw giraffees and baboons. Even though I've seen both here before, it's still really cool to see them so close to where I've been living.

Jen, Chris and I leave for Rwanda and Uganda this afternoon. We're on a 24 hr bus ride to Kigali, Rwanda today. We don't have any other definite plans for our trip but will be stopping in Kampala, Uganda on the way back to Kenya. We'll go to some other places in Rwanda and Uganda as well, but we're just playing it by ear for now.

I accidentally knocked the camera off a table yesterday and now won't turn on :( I'm really bummed but will make Jen and Chris take lots of pics for me.

I'll try to update while I'm in Rwanda/Uganda but will definitely update when I get back in 7-10 days.

Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment